Netflix is today’s largest streaming service. It allows you to watch movies and series of any kind. The streaming platform was launched in 1997. It was created to allow people to rent movies without worrying about fines.
At first, users could only order movies from catalogues. They could then return the items after viewing them. It was only in 2011, however, that digital content became truly accessible.
The first offer it made was a series that allowed users to access it via a digital platform. It now has millions of users, from all corners of the globe, and is responsible for producing its own content rather than requesting content from companies.
We will help you understand and all the basics of using Netflix. How to create an account, log in, download and install the app on your phone.Index of contents
Register for a Netflix account
To enjoy Netflix content, you must create an account via the platform. These are the steps:
- Visit the Netflix website.
- You can choose to either “Get a Month Free” or visit netflix.com/signup.
- This option allows you to create a profile that is paid.
- You can choose the plan that suits you best. You have the option to choose from the basic, the Standard or the Premium.
- Prices for each plan can vary depending on where you live.
7.99 is the basic plan. Standard price is 10.99 The Premium comes at 13.99.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Select the payment method you prefer to pay for the plan fee.
Register to Netflix
The following steps will allow you to log into your Netflix account:
- Go to the main menu.
- Click on the icon that reads ” Sign In“
- Click on the ” ” option.
- Enter your email.
- Click on ” Enter“
- Enter the password you have chosen.
- Click on ” Continue” option
Netflix offers a mobile version. You can download the app to your an Apple, or Android device in the following manner:
- Visit the app store for your smart phone.
- Enter the keyword ” Netflix” in the search engine.
- The official application will be available.
- This app is available.
- Choose the ” Installation” option.
[su_tabs][su_tab title=”Android” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””] Netflix – Apps on Google Play[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”iOS” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””] Netflix on the App Store – Apple[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Windows Phone” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””] Get Netflix: Microsoft Store en-GB[/your_tab][/your_tabs]
Once the application is downloaded, you will be prompted to install it.
- Open the mobile store again to install the app
- Navigate to the section of your application.
- Check out the Netflix app list.
- Select the app you wish to install and then choose the “Install” option.
Sign out of Netflix
Similar to the sign-in process, you will need to sign out Netflix.
- Go to the main menu.
- Look to the left panel.
- Click on the ” Setting” option.
- Choose the Logout option.
- To confirm, click on the ” Yes” option.
- Your session will be successfully closed.
Netflix Password Change
These steps will allow you to change your Netflix password:
- Open the Netflix page.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on ” Password Change” option.
- To sign up for an account, enter the password that you used previously.
- Enter the new password that you will use.
- Click on ” Save” option.
Recover your Netflix account
Many times, Netflix accounts are lost due to forgetting the password or email used. This can be frustrating, as you’ll want to watch a great movie or series in your spare moments.
Don’t worry. We will assist you in recovering your Netflix account, just as we did with the other processes we explained.
Send us an email
You can retrieve your key, but not your email address, by creating a recovery account.
- Visit the Netflix website. You will find a section that focuses on account recovery.
- Click on the ” ” option. It is located at the bottom.
- Enter the recovery email address.
- Click on the ” Send a email” option.
- You will then need to check the email. If necessary, check the SPAM mail folders.
- Click on the ” Password” option
- Change your password to at least 8-10 characters in length. To make it more difficult to guess, include special characters.
- Use the mouse to click on the “restart session on all devices” button
With a phone number
You can also retrieve your Netflix account by calling a number. You will receive a text message, but you need to follow these steps:
- Access the Netflix account recovery Section.
- Click on the “Text Message” option. It’s located in the recovery section.
- Choose your country of origin.
- Enter your telephone number.
- Click on ” Send text messages” option.
- Enter the code you received in the message on the Netflix page.
- Change your password.
- Don’t forget to choose the option ” Restart session for all devices “
Don’t worry if you don’t have an email address. You can also recover your Netflix account by following these steps:
- Visit the Netflix account recovery webpage.
- Click on the ” I don’t remember my phone number ” option.
- Enter your name, and card number.
- This data will match your account in the system, and an email will then be sent to you.
- Click on the ” Reset My Password” button in the email you have received.
- Remember to change your password.
- Now your Netflix account will be restored and you can use a stronger password.